Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Monday, December 13, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Today wasn't too bad. Actually got a lot done and no one yelled at anyone today. Everyone was also at work, but I'll take what I can get. ^^
Today I had an appointment with my oncologist, Dr. Uma, that I've had for 5 years. She looked exactly the same, traditional indian clothing with a doctor's coat covered in pen scribbles all over it. It was really nice seeing her, as it always is. I also saw my other oncologist Dr. Nachman, who surprisingly offered me a summer job in one of his research labs (SCORE) and I'd actually get paid (DOUBLE SCORE). I just gotta fill out the paperwork, and hope to the Gods that I don't fuck anything up.... which shouldn't be the case *knock on wood* because I'm pretty decent with biological lab work.
Only problem at the hospital was that the nurse that drew my blood was a complete noob (what else is new) and missed the vein on her first stab and got my nerve instead, which made my arm twitch. Then on her second stab, she.... got my nerve AGAIN.. in the SAME SPOT. Needless to say, that hurt like a bitch... buuuut she got the job done in the end, so a sore arm isn't too bad of a trade-off for knowing that I'm not going to die from anemia. We cool, noob nurse, we cool. :]
rest of the day was pretty nice. Learned the rest of Ian Eastwoods "Please Don't Go" choreography and I also learned Keone's choreo to "Got No Worries" . I still need some cleaning in both dances, but I basically can do them. Maybe I'll work on Sh*t Kingz's "Something Special" or Keone and Ian's choreo to "Rock that Body"... MAYBE BOTH :O
Alright now to what I wanted to talk about. Today I read something about Love that really intrigued me. This guy said that Love is when you can see the flaws of a person, and still have strong positive feelings for them.
I believe that Love is when you are in a relationship and you don't see flaws anymore. Early on in any relationship, there are always going to be at least one noticeable thing that you don't like about your significant other, but I think that if you really loved them, eventually, you wouldn't think about those characteristics as flaws, but rather traits that you love because it's something that makes them who they are.... if that makes sense.
Of course, I'm not sure if that's too improbable for anyone to truly find in a person. I've only got about a month and a half of relationship experience under my belt, so this could all be just speculation from the hopeless romantic that resides in me.
What do you think?
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Friday, October 1, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Well, right now I don't really feel like actually working, as I've been doing that for the past 2 weeks straight... so I'm going to take a little break to tell you guys a lil' somethin somethin bout myself. I haven't read through this survey before, but I will answer each question as in-depth as I can and as honestly as I can. There were 130 questions in this survey... but fuck that, I don't have all night.
02. Do you have a lot of scars?
03. Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone?
05. Have you ever had stitches? Where?
B – Beauty
06. Do you consider yourself beautiful?
07. Are you self conscious of how you look?
08. Do you put on a lot of makeup?
09. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery?
10. What do you think makes a person beautiful?
C – Consequences
11. What was the longest amount of time you’ve been grounded for?
12. What would you do if you got pregnant, keep it or have an abortion?
13. Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people?
14. What do you think is the worst punishment someone could give you?
15. What is one thing you wish you didn’t do, just because it wasn’t worth it in the end?
D – Dealing
16. When you are mad at someone, how do you show them?
17. Name a time when you had to be strong.
18. Have you ever dealt with a divorce or parents fighting? Any kind of abuse at home?
19. When people at school don’t accept you, or have problems with you, how do you react?
E – Experience
21. Have you ever had a job? Any volunteer jobs?
22. Do you think that you are sexually experienced, or not at all?
23. Have you gone through a lot emotionally, or has life been easy thus far?
24. Do you think you are ready to be on your own (have your own home, job, etc.)?
25. How old do you act?
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
hmmmm... I think I'm going to have to get some new wife beaters, the ones my brother bought me are kinda thin and too big.... showin a little more cleavage than I want to..... also need to lose the rest of my spare tire...