Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Empire State of Mind

It is 4:15 in the AM here in Chicago.

I just "woke up" 5 minutes ago so I could eat breakfast (currently on a low iodine diet.... frickin sucks, yo, but more on that later). "Por Que?" You may be asking? Well, it's because in about 45 minutes, I'm going to be in car, on the way to Midway Airport to get on a flight to NYC :D

I'm actually REALLY excited (and tired) about this trip because one, I get to see my friend Alex who I haven't seen in months, two, I get to take professional (I assume) dance classes with said friend Alex, and three, it's my first trip out of state with just friends. Yeah, crazy, I know.

Right now, the plan for me is to document most of my trip on video, and I'll also be writing about each day, sort of like a journal (*cough* diary *cough*) .... shut up brain. ANYWAYS, not really sure whether I'm going to just post up all my videos or just take out snippets and make a video montage thing.... that's a problem for future KC.

So far, from what I can tell, this is my itinerary for NY (not in any specific order):
1. Go to NY
2. Go to Queens (god dammit I'm going to get shanked....)
3. Check into hotel
4. Go to Pokemon Center (?)
5. Go see the Cake Boss (sweet)
6. Go meet up with Alex...somehow?
7. take dance classes and get beastly (Woo, popping and locking)
8. eat
9. Sleep.
10. Go shopping.
11. Something with Times Square, I assume.

Thaaaat's basically it.... hmm... I don't think that's going to last me a week... dang. Oh well, we'll probably just wing it.

P.S.

Please God, do not strike my plane down with lightning. 'kaythanks.

1 comments:

XiXi said...

So if it makes you feel any better, planes actually get hit by lightning all of the time, but it rarely causes plane crashes. This is because the outside of the plane is aluminum, which conducts electricity so the lightning doesn't affect the path of flight. (Yesss, you know ATMS 120 had to come in useful at some point in my life.)

Post a Comment