Monday, January 31, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
51. The purpose of school:
52. Do people refer to you as smart, dumb, or average?
53. What was the highest grade you have received (full course mark) ever?
54. What was your last average? This year would you like to maintain it or aim higher?
55. What do you find the most interesting subject to be (to study or to talk about)?
L – Love
56. Are you currently in love? If not, have you been before?
57. Do people around you show you a lot of love (tell you they love you, hug you, kiss you, etc.)?
58. Is love worth it?
59. Do you hate it when girls in their young teenage years say they ‘love’ someone that they’ve been dating for a few months?
60. Does it take a lot for you to say you love someone, or is it just a word?
M – Money
61. Do you believe that money makes the world go round?
62. Is your family on the poor side, average, or above average when it comes to money?
63. Are you saving up for college/university, or planning to?
64. Would you rather win millions of dollars & be set for life, or find the perfect person to marry & start a family with?
65. On a scale of 1-10, how important is money to you?
N – Naughty
66. Are you a virgin?
67. What do you think about doing sexual things with someone you’re not going out with?
68. Do you know anybody you consider a ’slut’? What makes you say that?
69. If you could, would you erase some things you did in the past or make it so you did more?
70. Do you consider yourself more nice or more naughty? You can’t say both!
O – Openness
71. How long does it take for you to open up to someone?
72. What does it take for you to fully trust someone?
73. Are you generally untrusting towards people because of past experiences, or any other reason?
74. When are you comfortable with someone sexually?
75. When it comes to parents and close friends, what’s the limit of what you can tell them?
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
26. Is there anyone in your family you don’t talk to?
27. If you had to choose, family or friends?
29. Do you have any siblings? If so, do you ever get jealous of them?
30. How often do you spend ‘quality time’ with family members?
G – Growing
31. How tall are you? How tall do you wish you were?
32. Do you think that you have grown more in the past year than any year before that?
33. As a person, do you think you are mature for your age or still act childish?
34. Are you scared to think that one day you will turn 30, then 40, then 50?
35. Do you believe you still have a lot to learn?
H – Hope
36. Love – real or not?
37. Are you a pessimist of an optimist?
38. Do you believe in fate, that everything happens for a reason, or do you think that our actions lead the way?
39. Do you think that after we die our spirit is still alive?
40. What gives you hope when you just feel like dying?
I – Issues
41. Do you suffer from depression or constant sadness/loneliness?
42. Do you have any type of disease or disability?
43. Are you currently in a hard relationship or have bad luck with the opposite sex?
44. Do you think that you are alone in this world?
J – Jokes
46. Say a word or phrase that would not be funny to anyone but you & one of your friends (an inside joke)
47. Are you usually the one who makes people laugh,Or the other way around?
48. Do you cry when you laugh hard?
49. Write down a hilarious moment you had with someone that makes you laugh to this day!
Friday, January 14, 2011
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Monday, January 10, 2011
it's 1AM in San Fran and I have no means of getting any food. lol
Day 5: The Way to My Heart
1. Noodles and pasta. Udon, ramen, spaghetti, chow mein, lo mein, pain fried noodles, it's all damn good to me. Never met a noodle I didn't like.
2. Potatoes. Spoken like a real American. I enjoy potatoes in all their forms; I just gotta work out twice as hard when I eat them. Gotta get rid of them carbs ya know.
3. Harold's Fried Chicken. Hands down, best fried chicken I've had. The shop is dirty, grimy, and overall pretty ugly... the best signs of a great place to eat. 9/10 Black people agree.
4. Meatloaf. I never understood why people don't like this. I share this guilty pleasure with my best friend Henry. Nothin we like better than a good loaf.
5. The Shack Stack at the Shake Shack in NYC. It's a regular burger mixed with one of their shroom burgers. What people normally assume is that it's just a buger with mushrooms. You would be very incorrect. The mushroom is crusted and fried with some sort of cheese, so you get a gooey surprise when you bite into the burger. So delicious. Gotta wait like an hour in line to get one though. The Shack is busy.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Day 6: It's a Small World After All.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Wandered around for 4 hours today in San Fran and ended it by sitting in front of the Pacific Ocean while having a conversation with my ex on the phone. It was a chill day.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Day 10: Inside Out.