Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Just a Matter of Time.... before...

It's 3:05AM. I'm about 5 hours away from my psychology final. The only thing keeping me up right now is pure unadulterated anger.

It's not even because of the lack of sleep, I've been lacking sleep for about 2 months now and I normally don't feel this way.

No, I know where the fury is stemming from. Only problem is, I don't know what to do about it.

People say I'm a chill person... I'm really not. I just have the decency to keep my mouth shut about everything that bothers me. Sometimes I feel like I'm killing myself slowly by doing so.

The rage I'm trying to keep bottled up is causing me physical pain. My internal organs, especially my heart, feel like they're in a vice, slowly being squeezed.

I've been coughing up blood more and more.

I doubt I'll last much longer. We'll see, won't we?

I wrote this hoping it would help me feel better putting my anger into words... I was wrong.

Time to get back to my studies. Bitching won't get me my revenge.

1 comments:

kimberME said...

:[ i will pray for you.

Post a Comment