Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day Two: Muscle Failure.

Weight: 144.4lbs w/ cargo shorts. (and the weight loss hopefully begins)
Muscle Definition: It's been a day, so nothing really new.  My arms have a little definition but nothing to be proud about.
Food Intake:
Breakfast: Nonexistant
Lunch: 6-inch turkey and ham sandwich with all the vegetables subway could pile on.
Snack: 1 homemade protein bar.
Dinner: Baked macaroni in a bechamel sauce. Chicken Alfredo pasta. Blueberries. Watermelon. Grapes.
Approximate Caloric Intake: 1420 kcals.

Workout: Abs and Legs
Note: Pulled my hamstring muscle on my fourth set.  Didn't risk doing cardio.
Squats: 4 sets 10x reps each. 120lbs free weight.
Sit-ups: 40x reps
90s/45s: 10 reps
Flutter kicks: 90 reps
Bicycles: 50 reps
Roman Twists: 40 reps
Baby Kicks: 20 reps.
Torso Rotations: 3x sets 20 reps for each side (Left and Right) at 100lbs.
Swinging Captain's Chairs: 2x sets, 20x reps, 16x reps.

Psych Eval:

Stress: Lower side of Medium

It's very weird comparing the feelings I had during my winter break and my summer break here on campus.  Back then I was so pumped to stay over and dance and study.  I was so adamant with bettering myself.  For some reason now, I'm so lethargic and apathetic.  I can't seem to come up with anything to do during my spare time.  Even if I did I don't think I would feel like doing it...

Hopefully that changes soon.

I also hope that I don't pull another muscle tomorrow.  Adequate stretching is important people.  Never think otherwise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment