Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

half a month.


Time to start another challenge.

Day 15: The Outside
1. I rode in a bus filled with hoochies today. It was not as nice as the rappers make it out to be.
2. I am currently rooming with my best friend, Henry Guan.
3. I should be choreographing right now, instead I am eating raisins.
4. I don't know whether I want to buy a fedora or not. I definitely think I think I will.
5. I do a lot of harmless flirting. I don't know why.
6. I know three languages.
7. My favorite t.v. show is How I Met Your Mother. It used to be Scrubs.
8. One of my favorite movies is Forrest Gump.
9. I really like wearing flannel shirts when I'm dancing.
10. I really like lounging around in a wifebeater and baggy sweats. It's the most comfortable thing ever.
11. I really can't wait for the weekend because I get to play tennis again!!! :D
12. I'm the coordinator for this year's AAA Fashion show. It's been fun/unbearable :D
13. I wholeheartedly believe that dancers are the best people in the world.
14. I like ab workouts. I think they're fun
15. I love to dance.


0 comments:

Post a Comment